French Wine Scholar
The French Wine Scholar Study and Certification program provides current, accurate, and in-depth information on the wines and wine regions of France. Developed and administered by the Wine Scholar Guild with the support of the French Ministry of Agriculture, this specialization program is designed for advanced students of wine, whether professionals or serious hobbyists. Students who follow this in-depth curriculum and pass the exam will earn the French Wine Scholar (FWS) post-nominal.
The Program Includes Everything You Need to Become Fully Versed in the World of French Wines:
- 33 hours of classroom instruction
- Tutored tasting of over 70 French wines
- 280-page full-color FWS Study Manual ($135 value)
- Access to the French Wine Scholar Online Study Program for class prep and review ($295 value)
- FWS Exam Registration ($250 value)
- FWS credential, certificate, and lapel pin upon passing the exam
Who is this program for?
- Sommeliers, educators, wine buyers, importers, distributors, journalists, winemakers, winery personnel, wine enthusiasts
- Become one of the 400+ French Wine Scholars around the world
For registration and additional information
please contact Marla Priest, Director of Mana Wine: